Hospital to Home Care
The care one receives during the first 30 days at home after discharge from a hospital or other healthcare facility is vital to ensuring their long-term recovery. Our Hospital to Home Care in Santa Clara County and beyond provides a combination of home care and health services coordination for individuals who are being discharged from a hospital to ensure a speedy recovery.
Hospital to Home care’s focus is to provide short term stabilization services to increase the potential for positive transition outcomes and avoid hospital readmissions through a combination of health coaching, home care, and services coordination.
Our services include:
- A thorough care assessment and care plan.
- Organization of health transition documents as part of our ReadyCare service.
- Provide coaching to client and/or family to empower and prepare them to support transitions.
- Medication Reminders
- Facilitate connection with the primary care physician.
- Provide companionship, nutrition assistance, and personal care.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our elderly care and senior services; In Santa Clara County, San Jose and beyond, call Day Break Cares for your hospital to home care needs.