Day Break Cares offers compassionate, non-medical Home Care for disabled adults and seniors. Our highly skilled professional caregivers offer non-medical services to help disabled adults and seniors with day-to-day tasks of daily living, up to and including 24-hour care, throughout Santa Clara County. Senior care is our calling.
The goal of our Home-Care Services is to increase the quality of life for both dependent seniors, and their family caregivers. Our services afford a level of independence while being able to accommodate the changing needs of seniors, allowing them to remain safely in their own homes and giving family members some piece-of-mind.
We create a custom-care plan for each client, which may include:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Personal & Hygiene Care
- Overnight Assistance
- Respite Care
- Medication Reminders
- Conversation and Companionship
We also offer subsidized rates for clients who qualify. **
Caregivers you can TRUST!
Catholic Charities home-care providers are experienced Certified Nursing Assistants and graduates of our 144 hour Geriatric Home-Care Aide course with at least two years of home-care experience. Each candidate is screened through a rigorous background check before they are hired by Catholic Charities. We also conduct regular quality-assurance visits by a care coordinator, to ensure the highest level of service, safety, and support are maintained. If you’re looking for home care providers in Santa Clara County, CA, look no further than our elder care services!
Your loved ones are in trusted hands!
- Professional and caring certified staff with on-going continuing education in the geriatric aging field.
- We are experienced in handling the special needs of seniors such as Alzheimer’s, and dementia, physical disabilities, chronic conditions, and cognitive impairments.
- A multi-Bicultural and multi-bilingual staffs such as Mandarin, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Tagalog.
- On-going check-ins with family caregivers.