Health Document Preparation Santa Clara County
Managing a loved one’s care can be complex and confusing. Keeping track of and navigating multiple doctors, specialists, medications, pharmacies, appointments, and wishes can be an overwhelming task. Our ReadyCare service simplifies these tasks by organizing the health information in one accessible place and helping share the information with key family members who are responsible for care.
- One-time only document preparation service to help families organize important health information
- Intensive over the phone wellness assessment with printed scores and recommendations for senior and family
- Organize medication lists (inclusive of wallet sized card list)
- Organize important health information (doctors, specialists, pharmacies)
- Provide templates for organizing important needs and care information to be shared
- Google docs preparation of important documents to be shared with key family members
- App coaching: walk family through available useful phone applications that can be used to help manage loved ones care Advanced Health Care Directive Assistance
Whether you need help with health document preparation or medication list organization in Santa Clara County, San Jose, or beyond, make sure you try Day Break Cares first! Call today to speak with one of our friendly representatives.